[Nfbc-info] My job/ my vision

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Sun Jan 26 19:02:29 UTC 2014

Caroline,

I don't have much to add to what has already been said.  I would only
caution that people with potential legal concerns should be very careful
about what they post in public forums.  Google and the Internet are very
powerful tools that employers often turn to if there is concern about a
particular employee.  Assume everything you write online about your job will
be on the front page of the NY Times.