[Nfbc-info] FW: New Posts on LFLegal: access to prescription labels, Blue Cross information, legal update

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Jul 16 07:30:00 UTC 2014

From: Lainey Feingold [mailto:LF at LFLEGAL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:54 AM
To: Lainey Feingold
Subject: New Posts on LFLegal: access to prescription labels, Blue Cross
information, legal update

Dear colleagues:  I have put up three new posts on my website.  Please share
as appropriate, and as always, feedback welcomed:

Health Insurance Accessibility:  WellPoint health insurance giant has made a
big committment to access for blind members - and they own Blue Cross and
Blue Shield operations (including Anthem companies) around the country.
Learn more and send feedback on the accessibility initiatve:
http://lflegal.com/2014/07/wellpoint-blue/

Information Access Legal Update:  I used to do a legal update on information
access just once a year for the CSUN conference.  But so much is going on in
the law around web, mobile and other digital and print access issues that
I've started to do them more frequently.  Here's the update for developments
between March 15 and July 15, 2014:
http://lflegal.com/2014/07/july-legal-update/  If you think anything is
missing, please let me know!

Accessible Prescription Information Update:  Three national retailers in the
United States now offer talking pill bottles. Please help us spread the word
about the services being offered by CVS, Walgreens and Walmart.
http://lflegal.com/2014/07/talking-prescription-labels/

[If you do not want to receive updates from me, please let me know!  If you
want more updates as they happen, please follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/lflegal] <https://twitter.com/lflegal%5d>

Lainey Feingold

Law Office of Lainey Feingold

http://lflegal.com/