[Nfbc-info] very applicable article

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 20:40:36 UTC 2014

Last night I read some CNN Money Matters articles about disabled Americans.
The article is spot-on. Some of the responses to the article are
incredulous. On the other hand, I just finished reading an article about a
comic book artist that draws with his mouth. This article validates the CNN
Money Matters article. When people with disabilities have access to
technology then achieving economic self-sufficiency is attainable. I plan to
utilize this article to illustrate the point that we can live the life that
we want. Blindness is a characteristic -not a barrier.

From,

Lisa Irving