[Nfbc-info] SAVE the DATE

Rick Watson via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 01:46:52 UTC 2014

Hello California!!!

  This is a friendly reminder about CATCH OUR DREAMS, Sunday August 3rd, 2014 in beautiful Fairfield, CA.
We have Catch Our Dreams tee shirts in gray and white, sizes large through XXXL, prices
for these shirts is twenty dollars apiece.  To date, we have many different golf outings, day excursions in San Francisco, wine tasting and tours, wine gifts, massage, rock climbing, raffle prizes, door prizes.
So, Save The Date...'

Sunday August 3rd, 2014 Noon until 4 o'clock at the Courtyard by Marriot 1350 Holiday Lane Fairfield, CA 94533.

For more information please email at  catchourdreams at comcast.net

SAVE THE DATE

Just in case you don't know...
Catch Our Dreams is a fund raising auction for the National Federation of the Blind of California to help support the Education Programs of the Affiliate.

Thanks For Your Support,

Rick Watson
President, Canes and Tails Chapter
Davis, California
Member State Board of Directors

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Everyday we raise the expectations of Blind people because low expectations create obstacles between Blind people and our dreams.  You can have the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.