[Nfbc-info] using Paratransit services in Orlando Florida

Rochelle Houston via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 16:23:26 UTC 2014

Greetings fellow Federationists,
Would you like to save some money on transportation to and from the Orlando airport for the 2014 national convention? If you use paratransit services in your city, this is possible. I used their services last year and it cost only four dollars each way and your PCA can ride free. First, you should contact your paratransit services and give them Orlando's paratransit fax number. Fax number: 407-849-6759. Wait approximately 30 minutes and then contact Orlando paratransit customer service, 407-423-8747. At that time, they will issue you a temporary ID number. secondly, call Orlando Paratransit customer service to book your ride up to seven days prior to the day you arrive in Florida and the day you leave Florida.  It works the same as our own Paratransit.
If you have any questions or need help setting this up, please contact me.
 Rochelle Houston
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323-754-9689 home
323 807-0300 cell