[Nfbc-info] **FDR Dems Action Alert: hearing On Employment Of People With Disabilities

Mary Willows via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 19:12:54 UTC 2014

Thank you, Jonathan.  Can we submit written comments as well?
This is very timely since Mayor Ed Lee will be announcing that the city will
higher 1400 new people this year.

Best-
Mary Willows

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,
Mary Willows, President NFBC