[Nfbc-info] microsoft office and adobe

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 20:51:11 UTC 2014

Hello all: I know that many of you are in the process of getting ready for the national convention, but I have a situation that I’m not getting an answer from from the gui list: I thought  I didn’t have microsoft office on my computer. When I was deleting (uninstalling) some items from controll pannel, I found I had microsoft office on the programs and fetures in controll pannel. However, when I tried to fix or repair it, when I pressed enter on microsoft office, it only prompts me to uninstall. Is there a way to fix this? Also, I seem to be having issues with adobe flash player. I get a probmt that I need to install adobe flash player, yet when I try to install it, I get a prompt that says “you do not need to install adobe flash player.” Is there a fix for this as well?

thanks.