[Nfbc-info] microsoft office and adobe

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 21:21:28 UTC 2014

Rob I'm not going to the convention but I suggest you give the North
America Accessibility Support Team a call.
They can be contacted in the following mediums:
Telephone: 1-800-936-5900
TTY: 1-800-892-5234
Weekdays: 5 A.M. - 9 P.M. (Pacific Time)
Weekends: 6 A.M. - 3 P.M. (Pacific Time)
Email Support:
https://enable.microsoft.com/eform.aspx?productKey=enablefeedback&ct=eformts&scrx=1
Hope This Helps,
Chela Robles

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/