[Nfbc-info] need help finding a local chapter meeting in my area!

knitangelpm knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 02:47:25 UTC 2014

hello I am new here! My name is Portia!
 I'm looking for a meeting that is in my local area of San Gabriel. Valley.
 I currently live in the city of Pico Rivera California. If there's anyone
on this list and is in this area, please contact me and let me know if
there's a meeting in San Gabriel Valley where I can attend.
 however, I am aware that there are two meetings in the City of LA. and
also in the San Fernando Valley area.
 it is not an inconvenience for me to use my local paratransit service.
 thank you so much in advance.

 Portia Mason