[Nfbc-info] pera transit in Victorville

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 16:42:41 UTC 2014

Good morning all (or whoever is still here and not at convention): As many of you know, I am currently living in Victorville. Does anyone know about the pera transit system up here? I nderstand it is pretty useless. I understand the system only gos in victorville (not even Hisperia or Apple Valley which is next store to Victorville.) Sarah & I are trying to find another place, but with my credit, that may be impossible which means we will have to stay here and try to use whatever is up here.

If anyone can help me, I would apreciate it.

Thanks.