[Nfbc-info] Reminder about east bay chapter outing

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:39:04 UTC 2014

Hello everybody, just a quick reminder that the East Bay Chapter will be going to the Asian Art Museum on Sunday, March 2. We want to meet everybody who wants to participate at 10:30 AM in front of the Asian Art Museum. If you are interested in going and you want more information please call me at 5:10 289-2577. This will be a fun outing for us but it will also be a farewell party for our Federation sister Serena Olsen.

Sent from my iPhone