[Nfbc-info] Congratulations California!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon Mar 3 23:20:20 UTC 2014

Hi. I note that Congressman George Miller has now signed on to our Fair Wages legislation. Although I am from Colorado, I have had the honor of meeting with Congressman Miller over the years in some different capacities. Congratulations for getting him on this bill.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org<mailto:kevanworley at blindmerchants.org>
866-543-6808

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<www.carshelpingtheblind.org%20> Your donation can take the blind further