[Nfbc-info] Eastbay chapter meeting reminder

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 04:33:32 UTC 2014

Hello:
I tried and tried to get in but the access code kept being rejected.  Sorry I missed the call.  How was it?

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC