[Nfbc-info] Michael Couey's Celebration of Life

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:43:09 UTC 2014

I wanted to share with you that the Celebration of Life for Michael Couey
was a very touching event for me. I knew Michael only briefly but he was
always very warm and friendly when we met at conventions.

I was really touched by Dennis Russak's loving words for Michael. One could
really tell from Dennis' speech that Michael Couey was not only a great
friend to many of us but that he was a true leader and that he had an
ability to touch us in the heart and by showing true care for so many of us
and for the NFB.

Michael was a true leader, friend and had a strong passion for blindness
related equality. I feel very privileged to have met Michael and that he was
my friend.