[Nfbc-info] Magic Carpet Ride Update

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 14:42:35 UTC 2014

My Fellow Californians,
  I hope that you all are doing well, I have an update on the bus trip to the State Convention in October.  The price has gone up a little ... The total per person will be approximately 80 dollars round trip.  The itinerary is as follows:
Leave Sacramento Amtrak Station at 9:30 am on Thursday October 9th, 2014 and go directly to El Segundo Embassy Suites, arriving in time for the Board Meeting.
We will be departing El Segundo on Sunday October 12th, 2014 at 1:00 pm to return to Sacramento Amtrak.

please respond and let me know if you are still interested in taking a Magic Carpet Ride ...
Thanks,,

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President