[Nfbc-info] This Saturday's Meeting

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 15:48:15 UTC 2014

Hello all: This is a reminder about our May NFB OF ORANGE COUNTY meeting.

We will be meting this Saturday (05/10/2014) location 3101 W. Chapman Avenue. the time will be from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.

If you are taking access, please arrive about ten minutes before the meeting and try if possible to have a pickup about ten minutes after our meeting.

We will hopefully be discussing our constitution, listening to the Presidential Release and discussing future plans to get the Orange County Chapter back up and running to full capacity.

If you know of any other blind individuals in the Orange County area, please pass this email on to them and invite them to our meeting this Saturday.

We have one more meeting in June before we go dark (that means no meeting ) in July.

I would like to see us fully operational no later than August.

Thank you for reading this, and please let me know if you will be there.