[Nfbc-info] Mother's Day

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Sun May 11 15:34:41 UTC 2014

To All You Beautiful Federation Mother's...
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY, may your day be as wonderful as you are!!!
Kia, this means you too!!!

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President
707-673-7837
Member State Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind Of California

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people, because lower expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams you can have the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.