[Nfbc-info] Are you a social media guru or want to learn?

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:50:54 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I need your help.

I need help to continue making the NFBC Facebook page and Twitter
account lively and a happening place to check for cool fun things
going on in the world.

In addition to the 3 other facebook admins on our page, we need a few
more. In fact, I would love it if each chapter had one person who
could help post content on facebook and on Twitter. It would be
fabulous if we could use our page to promote chapter activities an
news from all of our chapters.

We need pictures, status updates, posts, links, etc.

If you have the know, I want it.

If you don't know how, but would like to learn, I'll teach you.

So please, contact me directly at lmartinez217 at gmail.com or call/text
510-289-2577 to get started.

Thanks a billion to those who volunteer.

LM