[Nfbc-info] profiling?

Jim Barbour via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 04:51:17 UTC 2014

Hello All,

So, I am in San Diego quite often for work, and interpret this slightly differently.

As I interpret this, If you are an individual making use of subsidized or reduced fare services offered by MTS, then your compass card must have a photo.  If you don't use these service, and have a disability or are over 65, then you're not required to have a photo on your card.

So, I think this isn't so much about profiling, but more about fraud prevention.

Does that make sense?

Jim