[Nfbc-info] The Compass Cards of San Diego's Public Transportation

Lisa Irving via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 09:49:31 UTC 2014

Jim, I respectfully disagree with you, my friend. More and more credit cards
are offering the option to include a photo I.D. This is to prevent
fraudulent use of the card. For example, Wells Fargo VISA has this as an
option.

Please feel free to drop into any of our chapter meetings. Email me off line
for more info.

Lisa