[Nfbc-info] The Compass Cards of San Diego's Public Transportation

Jim Barbour via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 16:48:21 UTC 2014

Hey Lisa,

Yes, but it is an option.   People are able to decide if they want the convenience of not having a photo, or the security of having one.

This is different than requiring that all credit cards have a photo.

Thank you for the invitation, when do our chapter meetings occur? I am in San Diego one week a month.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone