[Nfbc-info] K. C. domestic violence survivor

via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 04:04:50 UTC 2014

this seems like it would be a worthwhile and interesting topic to pursue. As
a paralegal and former socialw worker who has dealt with many domestic
violence and family law matters I had not thought about whether how prepared
shelters would be prepared to address needs and issues of blind domestic
violence clients. am just now trying to get caught up with emails as was in
the hospital for a few days.
Chuck