[Nfbc-info] NFBC East Bay Chapter's Community Service Event

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 07:53:44 UTC 2014

In our group of fifthteen slots we still have four spots remaining to
volunteer for the nfbc east bay chapter's community service event that is
happening this Saturday November 8, 2014 with glide memorial church in san
francisco.  we are serving lunch for the homeless from 11:30 a.m. to 2  p.m.!!

if you have signed up by letting me know or have not signed up yet and are
interested in helping this Saturday with our event here is some information
that  everyone should know!!

if you have not told me yet that you are signing up to attend at our event,
 i need to know by tomorrow to give the church a final count.

If attending the church expects to wear close toe shoes and can wear
anytype of shirt except for tank tops.  There are lockers at the church to  store
jackets, backpacks, and purses.

We are all meeting at 10:45 a.m. at the top of the esclators at Powell
Station BART station on the Westfield Mall side and will be walking together to
 glide memorial church since we have to be there no later than 11:15 a.m.

If you have any questions or want to sign up for the chapter's event please
 contact Jaime Tomasello, vice president of the chapter at
_jktomasell at aol.com_ (mailto:jktomasell at aol.com)  or (925)594-2583!!   Look forward to this
successful communit service event that the nfbc east bay  chapter is having
with glide memorial church this saturday!!

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Vice President of the NFBCEast Bay  Chapter