[Nfbc-info] 2015 Washington Seminar

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Oct 14 22:54:06 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists and Californians,

It is time to register to attend our 2015 Washington Seminar to be held
January 26-29, 2015.  If you would like to be considered as one of the 15
Federationists the affiliate will be flying to DC please register by going
to the following link, http://www.formstack.com/forms/?984710-4OifFY6TfK.
Should you wish to go please keep in mind that you will be required to fly
into DC on January 25 and stay through the morning of January 29.  Under the
rules established by the National Federation of the Blind of California
board you must attend the entire seminar to be given funds to go to
Washington.

Even if you are not planning to attend we will be seeking your help to
contact your congressional representatives to help us with appointments and
to establish your local credibility with your representative.  Congress
people like to see members from their districts, but if you help arrange an
appointment for another on your behalf this helps us with the process.
Tiffany Manosh will be sending out more information on this later.

For now, we need to hear from all who wish to attend.  The deadline to apply
for a spot at the seminar is October 31, 2014.  After that date the 15
attendees who will receive funding to go from the affiliate will be selected
and notified.  If you wish to go and do not require funding from the
National Federation of the Blind of California please still register and
indicate in the comments section that you do not require financial help.

Should you have any questions please feel free to email me at
mike at michaelhingson.com or call me at (415) 827-4084.

I am sure we shall have an exciting legislative agenda this year.  Whether
or not you go to Washington you can make a tremendous difference in our
success.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

mike at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

 <http://www.michaelhingson.com> www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit  <http://www.ronburns.com/roselle>
http://www.ronburns.com/roselle