[Nfbc-info] Introduction

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 16:48:55 UTC 2014

Hello Anita:
Welcome back.  Yes, Amtrack is very accessible.  Especially from Oakland.
The station is always manned orshall I say personed.  Everyone has to go up
to the counter to purchase a ticket so you can ask for any assistance that
you need at that time.

Btw, our state convention is coming up in October.  There will probably be a
bus coming from northern California.  Here is the link to the
pre-registration form if you would like to join us.  There are others coming
from the Bay area.

We now have an At Large Chapter which meets this Thursday by conference
call.  Please join us and introduce yourself.  The number is 712-432-0175
and the access code is 184220 pound.
Hope to talk to you soon.

Here is the link for registration.
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?986187-OKrkn0JGXG.

Best-
Mary
The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,
Mary Willows, President NFBC