[Nfbc-info] Seeking Help: Getting Financial Assistance from the DOR for College Education

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 04:27:27 UTC 2014

Hello,
To briefly introduce myself for those of who you don't know me, I am a
sophomore attending UCLA.
I am writing to see if I could get any help with issues I am having
with California Department of Rehabilitation.
It seems like what I have heard about services I am eligible for from
people I know who are blind and what my counselor is telling me are
different when it comes to getting financial assistance for my college
education.
I would like to know how I could access any documents that outline
related matters and/or get some help from someone who is knowledgeable
in this area.
I could discuss further details off list.
If you would like to write me off list, please write me at
misokwak at aol.com
(I apologize for any confusion. I am keeping a separate account for a
listserve subscriptions.)
Or please let me know of any web information or people whom I could
contact.
Thank you in advance.
Miso Kwak