[Nfbc-info] East Bay Chapter Meeting Invite and Call to Serve Lunch

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 20:33:06 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Please join the East Bay Chapter for our first meeting in a new location!

Thursday October 2, will mark the beginning of our new home for
chapter meetings. The LightHouse office at the ed Roberts Campus is
easy to get to and a 90 second walk from the BART gates at the Ashby
BART station.

The meeting will begin at 7 and we will have food to fill your
tummies. Please RSVP so we can order the right amount of food.

If you would like to meet up at 6:45, someone will escort you to the
new location. Just hang out directly in front of the Ashby BART
station fare gates and listen for cane tapping.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact
chapter president Lisamaria Martinez via this email address or by
phone at 510-289-2577.

But that's not all ...

We need your hands!

The East Bay Chapter will be serving lunch at Glide Memorial Church on
Saturday November 8 from 11 until 2. We've only got 15 spots, so sign
up now to serve others this holiday season. for more information,
please contact chapter vice president Jaime Tomasello at
jktomasell at aol.com.

Hope to see you at our chapter meeting and at our chapter service project.

Best,
Lisamaria