[Nfbc-info] East Bay Chapter Meeting Invite and Call to Serve Lunch

Anita Ogletree anitaogletree at icloud.com
Sat Sep 27 00:00:51 UTC 2014

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 26, 2014, at 1:33 PM, Lisamaria Martinez via Nfbc-info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please join the East Bay Chapter for our first meeting in a new location!
>
> Thursday October 2, will mark the beginning of our new home for
> chapter meetings. The LightHouse office at the ed Roberts Campus is
> easy to get to and a 90 second walk from the BART gates at the Ashby
> BART station.
>
> The meeting will begin at 7 and we will have food to fill your
> tummies. Please RSVP so we can order the right amount of food.
>
> If you would like to meet up at 6:45, someone will escort you to the
> new location. Just hang out directly in front of the Ashby BART
> station fare gates and listen for cane tapping.
>
> If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact
> chapter president Lisamaria Martinez via this email address or by
> phone at 510-289-2577.
>
> But that's not all ...
>
> We need your hands!
>
> The East Bay Chapter will be serving lunch at Glide Memorial Church on
> Saturday November 8 from 11 until 2. We've only got 15 spots, so sign
> up now to serve others this holiday season. for more information,
> please contact chapter vice president Jaime Tomasello at
> jktomasell at aol.com.
>
> Hope to see you at our chapter meeting and at our chapter service project.
>
> Best,
> Lisamaria
>
> Hi Lisamaria.

It would be great to get to meet all of you so I want to know if you are open to the new kid on the block joining the chapter.

Will the first Thursday of each month become a regular meeting time?  If the meeting is for current members I can certainly wait for the next meeting.

Can you give me the address for the new place since I am unfamiliar with this as I will be asking my sister to drive me there?