[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: WIOA Proposed Regulations Public Forum

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Apr 30 23:46:35 UTC 2015

Hi mike,

Would break down WIOA? Also, what is the state and national NFB's position on the implications for the blind?

How does the TIME bill and the RSA's limits on sub minamum wage play out?

Will WIOA increase state funding to hire more DOR BRC and other VRC's to decrease Indian case loads to improve timely service delivery?

Does ruling mean that HHS will oversee Calif. DOR?

Highest regards,
Lisa   Irving

Sent from my iPhone