[Nfbc-info] Oakland A's Game

westbroo at wellsfargo.com westbroo at wellsfargo.com
Mon Aug 3 17:19:25 UTC 2015

Hooray for the A's!  Such a fun day!  We should definitely plan more events like this with multiple Chapters attending!  And, Tiffany, those were killer seats!  Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jennifer Westbrook

Relationship Manager
Wells Fargo Merchant Services

Wells Fargo Merchant Services | 1200 Montego | Walnut Creek, CA   94598
MAC A0347-023
Tel 925-746-3771 | eFax 866-935-7945

westbroo at wellsfargo.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the individual or entity to which this is addressed, note that any review, disclosure, copying, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the materials from your system. This transmission is for informational purposes only, and is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.