[Nfbc-info] Oakland A's baseball game

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Mon Aug 3 17:26:18 UTC 2015

Denise and I had a great time
and we would like to thank Tiffany for putting this fundraiser together.  We hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did and hopefully we can make this an annual River city event

the baseball game was wonderful!  However, we also enjoyed visiting with our  NFB  family from all over Northern California and as a added bonus  we got to meet some new members
although I did not get to speak with her long it was great to see our president Mary Willows, there

Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP)
1820 Alhambra Blvd, MS 92
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 227-5199