[Nfbc-info] (no subject)

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Wed Dec 9 04:06:25 UTC 2015

How can I overcome my fears I am so afraid to travel to the Tyler galleria mall that's where the NFB chapter chooses to have their December meeting at the TGI Friday's at the Tyler galleria mall that I mean I have already been robbed at the Tyler Galleria Mall and now I hear about this armed robbery that happened on Sunday just done it scares me to the core and gives me the shakes however I do want to be a part of the NFB family, and the NFB riverside  San  bernarnardino chapter. her a has been an armed robbery there this Sunday gone