[Nfbc-info] (no subject)

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Dec 9 04:20:07 UTC 2015

I get a really strong sense about the fear and panic that you seem to be experiencing. What a horrific experience you had. Here's where things can be good. You have a family family and the NFB let some of us be strong for you and support you. See if you can find someone to walk to and from the mall. This may help you take small steps toward regaining your inner strength.

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone