[Nfbc-info] reading a Christmas story

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Mon Dec 14 02:25:36 UTC 2015

How long has it been since somebody read you a Christmas story? For most of us, probably not since we were kids. Remember how nice and warm it felt?
This Wednesday at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST and 6pm PST, Bonnie Blose will read us a short little book by Tracy Peterson called The Silent Star. It’s a wonderful little story about the transformation of a small town during World War II. Naturally we can talk about it afterwords. Since this is copyrighted material, it won’t be archived anywhere, so join us this coming Wednesday evening. Here’s the direct link to the room.
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3cfe7424e06c
You can also go to www.accessibleworld.org and click on the Books & Beyond room.
Come on in and join us, and maybe we can even get a Christmas fire going.
This is the season for lots of good cheer, so happy Christmas to all, and a merry new year!