[Nfbc-info] Talking thermostat?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Dec 16 04:31:28 UTC 2015

	hello Lisa.  Yes. I use one from talkingthermostats.com.  I have one
at home and one at my office.  These are accessible programmable
thermostats which work with all sorts of heating and cooling systems.
Hairy Cohen is the owner of the company, based in Minnesota, and he is very
helpful when it comes to telling you what you need and helping any heating
and cooling  technicians you hire to install the things how to get them to
work.  Prices range from $100 to $200 depending on what kind of
heating/cooling system you have.  I've had the one at my house for over 10
years.  The replacement warranty is 5 years, which is very good.

Hope that helps.
-Brian