[Nfbc-info] Talking thermostat?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Dec 16 17:39:54 UTC 2015

	Hello.  The VIP Talking Thermostat is the one sold at
talkingthermostats.com.  The product is alive and well and is sold today as
I described in my previous post.

The comments about the phone-controlled thermostat and its accessibility
are right on and hopefully the vendor will listen to the issues and correct
the issues.
-thanks
-Brian