[Nfbc-info] cable issue for the blind

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jan 31 09:17:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
The x1 box is out! I just got it this morning. I haven't had a chance to
play with it much yet, but I think it will be a nice gadget to have. I
normally don't watch much tv but now that I can find out what is on, that
may all change. The not-very-publicized number to Comcast's Accessibility
Department is:
855-270-0379.
One bummer, though, is that if you don't have the x1 box, you have to
upgrade. I couldn't keep the lower-priced pkg I already had.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without
the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the "bag lady at: