[Nfbc-info] cable issue for the blind

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 03:09:37 UTC 2015

I thought they just rolled the x1 set top talking box this month. I
heard my counselor talk about it over the phone to me said he was
going to switch to Comcast himself...that was last week he told me
this. Sorry I'm not much help but perhaps you can write to
accessibility at comcast.net or google the Comcast Accesibility calling
line to find out that way.