[Nfbc-info] TRANSPORTATION FROM Victorville to LA on a Sunday

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 06:10:44 UTC 2015

Good evening all:

As many of you know, I am trying to get to Junior Blind of America in LA for their Telephone Customer Service class which starts this coming Monday (07/06/2015.) I need to report to the dorm on Sunday the 5th. So far, I have yet to find any way to get from Victorville to LA by public/pera transit on a Sunday. Victorville Access only goes as far as 7th street and Loraine.Durring the week, I can take the 15 city buss down the hill to San Bernardino. Unfortunately, that buss doesn’t run on the weekends. Grayhound  is $47 to LA which is a little outside my league at this time. does anyone know of any other way I can get to LA on a Sunday far short of taking a taxi which is $200.00. does anyone know of a driver who might be willing to make a few bucks by coming up here to Victorville and driving me to LA? I’m a little bit scared to post an add on Craig’s list for fear of getting someone not real reputible.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net