[Nfbc-info] right Aid

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jul 12 11:08:40 UTC 2015

Hi,
I checked out this system. It sounds a lot better than the "talking vials"
Kaiser uses. I wonder how we could get Kaiser to switch.

The talking vials are wide and take up a lot of room, compared to the
bottles. The bottles do not fit in them very well at all and often fall out,
which makes the vials useless. A pharmacy employee records the prescription
info which allows for error. After one collects a pile of vials one needs to
send/take them back to the pharmacy. Sometimes if you drop the vial or
accidentally immerse it in water in the sink as it falls in, the recording
is erased. I know from experience.

It sounds like en-vision's system is less problematic, although, in the
demo, the speech is waaaaaaaaay too slow.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)