[Nfbc-info] Remembering an event of a lifetime in Orlando, 2015

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 20:36:46 UTC 2015

Hello All:

I trust that everyone survived the most fabulous national convention ever.
We certainly made our presence known in Orlando at the 75th convention of
the National Federation of the Blind.

I am including in this message the link for the "You tube" video of the
Ginnis World Record breaking umbrella mosaic. It was a blast. A little hot
but awsome to have participated with 2,480 of my closest friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeMp9TjbHXY

We have returned to California with a renewed enthusiasm for the work that
we do to improve the lives of blind people.

Join us in October for the California convention. It will be held on October
30, 31 and November 1, 2015 at the Doubletree Hotel in Newark. Keep watching
this list for registration information and highlights. I can't wait.

Thank you to all those people who helped make it a success. Let's try to do
that again in October.

Best-

Mary

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,