[Nfbc-info] starting a deafblind group in California

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jul 13 23:14:23 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have one ear with perfect hearing, however, the other one makes it
difficult for me to cross streets, to hear where someone is located (I can
hear them but not know direction) and at work I turn up that side of my
headset to hear jaws better. So I am kind of in the middle.

A long time ago, our school superintendent placed a beeping ball somewhere
and had me find it. It took me a while. I could hear it beeping okay but it
took me a while to find it underneath a love seat kind of thing. I can hear
middle tones fine but not high and low tones in that ear. Quite a history of
infections and one surgery.  Sometimes if that ear is infected or there is
fluid in the ear, I will get dizzy and my hearing will go down further.
Thanks
That was probably TMI. Sorry about that.
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)