[Nfbc-info] FW: Minimum Wage

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Jul 17 06:00:39 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks so much. This type of help is what we need in order to get our
message heard. Make it simple to do and we'll do it. My letter has gone out.

Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)