[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [nfbwnews] FW: [Jobs] FW: iOS Crash Report? Don't Be Fooled by iPhone/iPad Scammers

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:23:31 UTC 2015

Yes thanks for that one. My uncle had the same result and I had told him it is a scam and that he should follow those exact steps and then the same would apply to windows users, to at least clear all the browsing history and cookies and I would even venture to say change your passwords often and to continually scan for malware and spyware and other malicious activity on your pc's with your antivirus software.

--
Chela Robles
Sent from my Fifth Generation iPod Touch