[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Do You Work in a Jail orPrison?

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 20 21:22:40 UTC 2015

I just came across this and I sent her an email to contact me if she still
needs to. I previously worked in city and county jail settings when I first
got out of college about 40 years ago. Interestingly I received adequate
support from other staff with no questions asked back then, they just did
it.
Chuck