[Nfbc-info] Agenda for 2014 CA State Convention

westbroo at wellsfargo.com westbroo at wellsfargo.com
Wed Jul 22 20:15:43 UTC 2015

Thank you, all.  Tiffany Manosh provided me with a copy of the agenda.  Have a great afternoon!

Jennifer Westbrook
Relationship Manager
Wells Fargo Merchant Services | 1200 Montego Way | Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Phone 925-746-3771 | Fax 866-935-7945
westbroo at wellsfargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation."