[Nfbc-info] Hello

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Mon Jul 27 17:51:39 UTC 2015

Hi Nancy,

	I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ve been a practicing magician for over 20 years now. It’s hard to believe that I’ve been doing it for so long. I once ran a magic counter in Denver Colorado which is where I learned my craft. I am a member of the Magic Castle in Hollywood California which is where I continue to grow as a magician.

	Lately, I’ve been trying to find more material accessible in the Magic book department but it’s been difficult. It’s weird how I come across things that are accessible. I use Apple products so PDFs have been very challenging. Has anyone found an easy way to access PDFs through Acrobat? I currently have a case number on file with Adobe and they are working on it but it’s going slowly.

Best wishes,

Chad