[Nfbc-info] Hello

Juliet Cody julietcody at cox.net
Tue Jul 28 03:58:59 UTC 2015

Hello!
Good to hear from you.  Congratulations on being a husband, a daddy and the magic man! Please contact me julietcody at cox.net. We need to catch up.
Love,
JC

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chad Allen via Nfbc-info
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 10:02 AM
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Cc: Chad Allen
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Hello

Hi Everyone,

	I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I recently returned from the NFB convention in Orlando and I had an amazing time. I was a presenter on the Friday morning slot and had the opportunity to perform Magic for all the attendees. It was a magical moment for me and I hope to reconnect with all of you again soon.

	I live in the Los Angeles area and I’m a husband and a father. My son Harrison is five years old and currently attends a summer program in preparation for Kindergarten. He’s experienced blindness through the perspective of me but when attending his first NFB convention, he learned that there is a community of blind people all over. It was great to provide him with such an opportunity.

	I’d like to learn more about what’s happening in the State affiliate so please share. I look forward to your responses.

Best wishes,

Chad