[Nfbc-info] New list member

marana Weber missmarana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:39:46 UTC 2015

Thanks Chad and Darian. It will be great to meet some of the other a
affiliate members in the near future. While I've made it to the bay
area a number of times, I've never been to Sacramento, so it will be
fun to go somewhere new come convention time. Do they hold ours in the
Fall like many of the others?

The only state convention I've attended was as a student at the
Colorado Center for the Blind back in 2008, which has been some time
ago.

Chad, I believe in a previous list email you mentioned you live in the
Los Angeles area. Which part? I frequent Palm Springs and also various
places in and around Orange County. One of my good friends owns a
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy down in Los Alamitos, so I get down there
when I can to do some cross training. Hoping to pay them a visit in a
couple of weeks.

Thanks for taking time to say hello and introduce yourselves.

Marana