[Nfbc-info] Hello

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:57:26 UTC 2015

Hello Chad,
 I would love to talk with you so my information is below so please give me a call at your earliest convenience I'm sure you heard my name at the convention and I certainly was there to observe your performance.

Best,

Ever Lee Hairston,
H 323 654.2975
C 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that Blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of Blind people because low expectations create obstacles between Blind people and our dreams;
You can live the life you want,
Blindness is not what holds you back.
To make a donation to The National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund Campaign
Please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingourFuture